Taking care of a parent, grandparent, sibling, new baby, or child with disabilities can be incredibly rewarding, but also incredibly stressful. Especially if you’re working a full-time job on top of coordinating doctor’s visits, calling family members, and sifting through piles of paperwork.
Connected Caregiving by alska (“love” in Swedish) empowers you to efficiently manage caregiving responsibilities through an all-in-one web-based platform for storing important documents, coordinating with care team members, and sharing updates with family.
- Share updates and delegate tasks to family, healthcare professionals, teachers, and other members of the care team
- Get unlimited email and chat support from professional patient advocates and access to virtual support groups and live education webinars for a range of topics
- Keep track of appointments and medications using the interactive calendar
- Securely store documents and information in the alska vault, including prescriptions, advance directives, biometrics, insurance cards, ultrasound pictures, and immunization records
- Enjoy direct access to the Caregiver Helpline and chat support for help finding local childcare and other resources, with the option to pay $35 for 30 minutes or $65 for 60 minutes of personal one-on-one support from patient advocates, lactation consultants, birth doulas, and more
- Connect with other caregivers to share tips, resources, and support through the internal social network
Caregiver Support Membership
Prices shown are billed monthly and are non-refundable after 30 days.